Registration or re-registration with ASQA is a rigorous process where the RTO must demonstrate compliance with the VET Quality Framework. Registration is the most critical risk that an RTO has to manage.
This Master Training Program is a three-day workshop with a strong focus on designing and developing processes to meet the evidence required to register/re-register as an RTO with ASQA.
Embedding compliance into your strategic and operational arrangements is a critical condition to compete as an RTO in a competitive and changing environment.
Are you ready for your RTO re-registration?
- Completed your RTO business plan?
- Reviewed your RTO marketing material in compliance with regulatory requirements?
- Updated your training and assessment strategies for every qualification and/or program?
- Established an effective approach to industry consultation that clearly demonstrate how industry is involved in your TAS?
- Reviewed the resources and systems required to meet your target group’s needs?
- Reviewed your RTO’s policies and procedures to meet operational and regulator requirements?
- Established an internal auditing and compliance reporting system to feed your continuous improvement strategy?
- Reviewed training and assessment resources according to training package requirements?
- Implemented an effective assessment validation process?
- Implemented a record keeping system that helps your RTO to meet compliance requirements?
- Established an effective trainer recruitment and PD management system?
- How this Master Training Program can impact in your RTO
After completing this workshop, you should:
- Embed compliance into your RTO’s operations
- Effectively lead your RTO throughout the re-registration process
- Eliminate unnecessary RTO expenses as a consequence of non-compliances
- Be ready to submit a successful application for registration or re-registration as an RTO with ASQA, including all critical evidence
- Confidently respond to ASQA’s communications including audit reports, and
- Improve the quality of your RTO’s operations.
- This is a must do program for RTO Managers. This program is delivered to more than 200 participants every year national wide. Read what past participants said about this program here.
14th – 16th October 2014 – Melbourne
18th – 20th February 2015 – Sydney
10th – 12th June 2015 – Melbourne
26th – 28th August 2015 – Brisbane
Register for 14th October Melbourne event today (limited places left)